Cooperation Canada is delighted to announce the addition of five new Board Members. Elected on June 22, 2021 at the annual general meeting during the Cooperation Forum, we welcome the following members to the Board of Directors:
- Nabil Ali (Director of Programs, International Development and Relief Foundation)
- Christine Bui (Senior Director, International Programs, Oxfam-Quebec)
- Leah Ettarh (Executive Director, Alberta Council for Global Cooperation)
- Katharine Im-Jenkins (Chief Programs Officer, World University Service of Canada)
- Dr. Dorothy Nyambi (President and CEO, Mennonite Economic Development Association)
We would also like to congratulate Eileen Alma, Nicole Hurtubise, and Tanjina Mirza on their re-election.
On behalf of its membership, Cooperation Canada thanks outgoing Board Members Zaid Al-Rawni, Michael Simpson, Rachel Vincent, Jessica Wood, and April Ingham (who served two years as Co-Chair and a total of six years on the Board) for contributing to and supporting our mandate.
“Cooperation Canada is incredibly lucky and honoured to welcome such talented people to the Board for this fiscal year,” said Nicolas Moyer, CEO of Cooperation Canada. “We look forward to their important contributions as we advance our work to support the sector’s bold sustainable development agenda.”
See the full Cooperation Canada Board of Directors here.