Digna, the Canadian Centre of Expertise on the Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA), aims to contribute to organizational culture change within the Canadian international cooperation community by making resources on PSEA more accessible to organizations and their partners.
The website, digna.ca, launched today and features these resources and more:
- How Digna can support you and your organization
- Global Affairs Canada PSEA requirements
- Learning from others in the sector
- Examples of Organizational Policies that address PSEA from Canadian CSOs
- Examples of Codes of conduct that explicitly prohibit sexual exploitation and abuse,
- Available training
- Other Digna resources
- Accompanying Survivors
- Reducing the Risk of SEA during crisis
Learn how Digna can support your organization at digna.ca.
Cooperation Canada hosts Digna, the Canadian Centre of expertise on the Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA).